Part of the Verizon network for cellular hotspots.
WH-BLE102 is low-power BLE module which supports V4.2 BLE protocol(Also be compatible with V4.0/V4.1 BLE protocol) and it can make traditional serial device or device that be controlled by MCU realize wireless data transmission.
WH-BLE102 supports low-power broadcast mode with average current 800uA, hibernate mode with average current 500nA and standby mode with average current 3mA. BLE102 also supports various waking up ways. In low-power broadcast mode, life of button battery CR2477 can reach two years.
- Hibernate mode with average current 500nA
- Standby mode with average current 3mA
- Bidirectional data transparent transmission between serial device and Bluetooth device
- Fast signal transmission speed and maximum transmission distance can reach 100meters.
- Internally installed PC1 encryption algorithm which supports data encryption transmission to ensure data security.
- Same as zigbee cellular network, BLE102 supports Mesh networking function which can realize 65000 devices to compose network at most.
- In broadcast mode, BLE102 supports transmitting one-to-many broadcast data to nearby devices.
There are no reviews yet.