Here’s a quick introduction to the Agile Mindset:
Download Agile Manifesto File at the bottom of the page.
- (00:13) The mindset is the values and principles that Agile comes from to develop a high-quality product.
(00:26) 4 values:
- Evaluating "Individuals & Interactions'. High-quality employees = high-quality products.
- 'Working Software'. The goal to develop high-quality software that is actually a benefit to people.
- 'Customer Collaboration'. Contract negotiation is important, understand the client's business needs.
- Responding to Change'. Planning is important. But, you have to take feedback. Adapt to the market.
- Customer is the highest priority
- Prepare for changing requirements
- Deliver frequently
- Developers and businessmen need to work together
- Have motivated employees
- Use face-to-face conversations
- Working software is the best measure of progress
- Maintain sustainable development
- Technical excellence and good design
- Self-organizing teams
- Reflect frequently
Download the Agile Manifesto File:
Justin Oberg · 03/01/2021 at 8:06 PM
Developers should get into feedback loops with their end users.