This tutorial shows how images load from firebase storage using Phoenix CMS and Firebase Storage and how to upload images to Firebase storage.
1. (00:26) Go to the 'Storage' tab on the navigation panel to the left.
2. (00:36) Click on a previously uploaded item to view the image details. You'll see te name, file size, date, file location, and other metadata. You can also find the storage location and the download URL.
3. (01:15) To replace the image, go to the Excel spreadsheet and switch the header link. You can also view this in Firebase by clicking "Database" on the control panel.
4. (02:54) Back in the "Storage" tab, click on the blue 'Upload file' button near the upper right corner. Before uploading anything, be sure to run it through a file compressor.
5. (02:54) Back in the "Storage" tab, click on the blue 'Upload file' button near the upper right corner. We often use compressjpeg.com.
6. (03:48) You can batch load images to Firebase. You can upload all types of media such as GIFs, MP3/4s, PDFs, JPEGs, PNGs, etc.