This tutorial shows how to navigate and use Slack.
1. (00:09) Typically when you login to Slack, you'll see the "All Threads" tab. You'll see the most recent activity that you're tagged in.
2. (00:33) The other way is to view the private channel. All of them are displayed in the navigation panel on the left.
3. (01:09) You can create a thread in channels to directly respond to a message. Hover over the message and click the chat icon. A panel to the right will appear where you can reply.
4. (01:39) To tag someone in the conversation, type '@theirname" in the message box.
5. (02:06) If you're in a thread, you can view the channel details to view highlights, pinned items, members, files, and set your notification settings.